This procedure takes less than 30 minutes (once you've done it a few times ;-) )
1. Remove your seat, air filter and spark plug.
2. Flip the bike upside down and manually pump the kick starter by hand 52 times.
3. Stand the bike up on its rear wheel to drain the muffler and pump the kick starter 12 times.
4. Flip the bike back upside down and pump the kick starter 21 times.
5. Re-install a new and dry spark plug.
6. Remember to re-install the spark plug wire.
7. Start the bike ... and that's all there is to it!
8. Oh, yes: dry out the air cleaner and re-install along with the seat.
End of Step Four. Now, go riding--and this time don't be so stupid! Unless, of course, someone says he or she made it through the creek here.... What? You chicken?
Back to Dr. Wong's Dirt Clinic Home Page
Back to Dr. Wong's Home Page